Monday and Wednesday turned out to be outfit opposites. (I promise I haven’t been planning my outfits so that my posts are themed; it’s just worked out that way.) Both outfits include light grey, a shade of purple, a similar skirt design, a solid top and a cardigan.
Monday, September 19th: To start the week off, I wore an outfit that is very typical for me–skirt, t-shirt and cardigan. There isn’t much else to say about this day or this outfit. It was very routine.
- Cardigan: purchased from New York and Company
- Top: purchased from Target
- Skirt: wrap style based on Simplicity 2451, made in May 2011
- Cardigan: purchased from JC Penney
- Top: Sorbetto top, made in August 2011
- Skirt: Simplicity 2451, made in November 2010